Monday, June 29, 2009

MY NEW HOUSE!!!

Hey u guys...sry bout takin too long of writin a post of my new house!!! I had to pack and unpack!! (and watch some tv) Anyway..my bunny thinks its ok but she likes the backyard of my old house better cause it has no deck and grass..u see my house doesnt have grass YET!!!! my room is bigger with its own washroom and closet...i tricked my sis to take another room which is bigger than mine but not tat much...it has a smaller closet and the washroom is shared with the guest room... I SCORED!!! then the family room is my favourite rite now...its my temporary room of sloitude and peacefulness....i just go relax on the couch and watch tv or play video games!!!!! the surround system IS AMAZIN!!!!its like a theatre sound quality!!!! so no watchin Harry potter or Pirates of the Carribean or else ill go deaf with all the battles!!!!
Tats basically it...gotta go and get my bunny out of her cage or else shell go CRAZY and ESCAPE!!!

PEACE!!!!

Tb7- Tigerbob7

0 comments:

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP