Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The New Member Ghostflyer!!!



Hello guys its the Ghostflyer. Guess what? I got a club penguin membership! Its all thanks Lollypop595! I won her membership contest! Go check out this post she put up with the winners.

http://cpeadia.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/the-membership-winners-are/

I cant believe i won. So i am going to be a membership for 1 month and i will try to get another membership form someone after this one expires. So guys i present to u the new member Ghostflyer.

-The Ghostflyer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure u take a lot of pics while ur a member!


~~~Keno 777~~~

GK Crew said...

ok keno i will. and go check out my igloo

-The Ghostflyer

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP