Friday, January 15, 2010

New STUFF IN CP!


Whats up everyone? Its the Ghostflyer. Sorry i haven't been posting lately. I got the computer taken away. Well now im back! Ok so i was on cp my first time in like 2 months and i noticed there is a new pin the PUFFER FISH pin!!!! You can get it at the ice berg. I also herd that they are updating the aqua grabber game. That will be coming soon i guess. Sorry im a little behined on club penguin news so im trying to get in my groove of getting all the news.


Also there is something happening at the mine! Theres a big hole in the wall now! SWEETNESS! Im guessing a new room is coming!
 
Thats all for now penguins. 


-The Ghostflyer



0 comments:

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP