Thursday, October 15, 2009

HEY GUYS IT'S KENO 777!

Hey everybody. Wow, this is my first post ever...... I think. Anyways, I would like to say THANK YOU to everybody who voted for me. I think the one person who helped me a lot was yoda kid. Thanks a lot yoda kid! Umm.... since I am now Vice President, you will be seeing many posts from me in the future! I would also like to congradulate Ort 6 for the 2nd place. Good Job! If anyone has any questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at: keno777_@hotmail.com I will be more than happy to read your emails. Anyways, talk to you guys later and THANKS!



- Keno 777
Vice President

0 comments:

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP