Monday, October 26, 2009

TOP 5 GTJW SONGS!!!!

Hello fans its the Ghostflyer. Remember when u guys voted for the top 10 GTJW songs. Well now the votes are in. I will be your host! But instead of doing the top 10 most voted i changed my mind and made it top 5! Here are what u guys voted #1!! COBRA STARSHIP with good girls go bad!!!



As GTJW's #2 song u guys have picked PARTY IN THE USA BY MILEY CYRUS!!!




In Spot #3 is Fireflies By Owl City!




In spot #4 is One Time by Justin Bieber!!!



And here is the #5 spot! It is Face Drop by Sean kingston!!!



Ok everybody enjoy this SWEET Music Countdown! I am your host the Ghostflyer! I will see all you guys next time! Bye


-The Ghostflyer

0 comments:

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP