Friday, December 4, 2009

New President.....SkaterPro08


Hey guys this is SkaterPro08 . I will be the new president of GTJW. I love to play CP, and I like to blog and tweet about it . I will help this be a better website for everyone. My favorite servers are Sleet , Sherbert and Half-Pipe . My favorite colors are red and blue. I have a twitter account ....

http://twitter.com/skaterpro08


When im not playing CP, i like to play nerf dart tag , play soccer and skateboard , and hang out with friends.

I will try my best to give you guys the latest info and cheats on CP.

This is how my penguin looks like ....




-- Waddle On

0 comments:

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP