Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WE WILL MISS YOU GHOSTFLYER



Hello Everybody its the Ghostflyer. This is one of the last posts you will ever see from me on GTJW. This is because i am retiring from the GTJW Crew. I am moving on in my club penguin blogging Carrier. GTJW was a good start to my carrier but i need to go and make my own new club penguin site now. People have seen my skill and i got good fans. Its now time to go show my skill to the world.

I did many great things for the GTJW Crew. I was always there for the company. If you go look at the archives of all the posts you will see that i was always there to put the latest club penguin news up. The GTJW Crew was truly fuled by my dedication to the crew. When nobody was there to post new news or work on the blog i was.

I will miss all of my crew members and my fans of GTJW. I hope you guys all follow me to my new site. I will miss all of you too much but its time to leave. I will come back to post one in a wile and will also come to some GTJW partys. Skaterpro08 will take over as head and owner of GTJW.


When i look over the snow covered island i remeber all of u. I will keep remembering you through my new journy.

BYE EVERYONE. YOU GUYS WERE THE BEST FANS EVER.

-The Ghostflyer

1 comments:

ggt5 said...

hey as well me ggt5 will be leaving to follow ghostflyer on his journey and help him in some ways i will still be on club penguin but i am leaving gtjw so bye everyone. we will miss u so much but maybe in the future we will be back so keep the hopes up or in another blog buisness so bye

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP