Friday, December 4, 2009

Wt333s cut back!!!


Hi its wt333 and i will unfortunately have to cut back from gtjw so i will not be president any more but i will now be the organizer of gtjw. I would like to thanks all the fans that supported me but this is the end of a new beginning. The second generation of the gtjw crew members will now be at head president and the outer 4 presidents will be put on meet the crew later on today so thanks to one of my favorite fans my sister ggt5, and Akon990, thanks for the codes and support.Thanks to every crew member we are successful and we will continue to be successful thanks again.


B) Wt333 For Ever!! B)

-wt333 out!

0 comments:

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP