Friday, August 28, 2009

Ghostflyer's Soccer Guy

Hello ladies and Gentlemen today me the Ghostflyer and Ort6 would like to present to u Ghostflyer's Soccer Guy. We created him because when its time to go to my soccer games i do not like to take all my clothes out of my drawer. Now with Ghostflyer's Soccer Guy it is nice and easy to get my soccer uniform. We made him out of hangers and belts. Now i can use Ghostflyer's Soccer Guy to get my uniform on quick for when i go play tonight in my first game of the playoffs. Later today me and ort6 are going to design Ort6's Soccer Girl. I hope u enjoyed this totally random post about Ghostflyers Soccer Guy. For all u people that play soccer make your own soccer guy because they are really cool.

-The Ghostflyer and Ort6

0 comments:

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP