Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TB7 Having 1000 Hit Party

Hey there you crazy party ppl! Tb7 here bringing you one of my latest parties. Its been a while since i had a party so since GTJW is reachin its 1000 hit, i thought, " Wat an opportunity" So tats wat im gonna do. I am going to have a MEGA HIT PARTY!!!! I dont know when its goin to be so you will have to wait a while..but it will be after the 1000 hit. You might see me wit Jimbloinie or Ghostflyer, or even the shy Wt333 at the party! BUt mark my words ppl, it will be a MEGA HIT PARTY!!! but you have to give me some time on how i can make it a mega hit party.

Place: Unknown
Time: Unknown
Guets: Someone

Brought to you by..........

-Tigerbob7-
TB7

1 comments:

ghostflyer said...

hey tb7 i will try to come top your party and that was a good one the shy wt333. there is no way wt333 is coming to the party

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP