Friday, August 28, 2009

Tb7 On Secret Mission!

HEY there all spy lovers and spy wannabes!! Tb7 here wit another quiet post. Get it? Quiet! Casue when ur a spy u got to be quiet! I crack my self up! Well I, Tigerbob7,Tb7 is a spy. I was a spy long time ago with Ghostflyer. Me and him would train Wt(hes still in his training mode) but anyways i was selected to go on this quiet, but dangerous mission. I cant tell you what this mission is becasue then it wont be a secret anymore, duh, but ill tell u it has something to do with all the games we blog about especially CP! Just want to let you know that i wont be blogging or putting up posts till my mission is a succes!

Shhh.. dont tell anyone about my mission!

TB7 Out!

1 comments:

ghostflyer said...

lol cool post TB7 and put a post of when the 1000 hit party will be. make the party be the friday of the week that school starts. and it looks like we are having it on club penguin because club penguin won the vote.

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP