Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tigerbob7 In Other Games!





Hey there ppl. These r all the animals or persons tat Tigerbob7 has. The dinosaur is from Webosaurs. The human is from Planet Cazmo. The penguin is obviously from Club Penguin. And the monkey/ Lemur is from Sifaka World. I am missing two more creations from TB7 because they r "under construction." Chobots and Franktown Rocks. When their makeover is done, I shall put it on the blog.

I stongle advise you too join any of these games if u dont already have an account becasue tehy r all fun games in their own way!!!

Tigerbob7
Tb7

3 comments:

ghostflyer said...

where is your chobots account?

Tigerbob7 said...

i mentioned it in the post but as usual u didnt read it all... it said tat my chobots and my franktown accounts r all under construction which means tehy r busy puttin on their makeup and dresses

ghostflyer said...

oh lol

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP