Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bye Bye Tigerbob7 and Vote For New President And Vice President



Hello fans its the Ghostflyer. I am here with some really sad news. Tigerbob7 has retired from the GTJW Crew and club penguin! I know allot of you are sad and will really miss tigerbob7 like my friend MissKayTea . Tigerbob7 has did many great things for the GTJW Crew in the past but lately he was slacking and didn't post much. This was the last message he left me on twitter:
Tigerbob7

@Ghostflyercp ya sry bout not puttin anything up on the blog for decades..u just got to fire me..i dont have time to do it anymore..sry

I guess its time for Tigerbob7 to move on in his life but i hope he always remembers the GTJW Crew. I know the GTJW Crew is everything to me and i hope its something for my good friend Tigerbob7. I don't want you guys to forget about Tigerbob7. I want you to remeber him as one of the few great leaders in GTJW history.




I guess its time for a new GTJW Crew President! Next in line for the presidential spot is Keno777 and Ort6! Only one of them will take the spot as the next Great president in GTJW history! I hope they do as good as a job as me (ghostflyer), Jimbolinie and Wt333 has been doing for the Crew. This is going to be intresting because Ort6 and Keno777 formed a team to try to win for the Vice President Votes which happend about a month ago.

We will be having 2 new polls on the blog! One will be for the new President of GTJW and the other will be the new Vice President of GTJW! Please don't cheat and keep it fair. The people that will be compeating for vice president are 22jjc12, Hizzle29 and Gravitron201!!! The polls are on the left sidebar. Pick your person to vode for wizely and good luck toi everyone compeating!

-The Ghostflyer

1 comments:

tpnk said...

whoa there's a lot goin' on!! that's sad Tigerbob7's leaving too.

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP