Thursday, November 12, 2009

Club Penguin Fire

Hi Fans!!!
Well im a guest here on the GTJW site!!!!

My name on club penguin is bestmech!
i been playing cp for 3 years
Sorry I couldn't get a pic of my penguin!!!
 If you love the GTJW Crew???
Go to http://twitter.com/Ghostflyercp And follow him people!!!
 As you all know about Club Penguin Fire!!! 
The Volcano will be a new room!!!
Entrance 2 is inside ninja hide out

Heres A 50 sec video of Club Penguin Fire



Now ninjas have to MASTER the element of fire!!! If your not a ninja!! you better train hard earning belts!!!
   I Hope you Enjoyed!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Signed By Bestmech                                                  -Bestmech

0 comments:

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP