Sunday, November 8, 2009

Misskaytea is giving away a SWEET penguin!!!

Hello fans its the Ghostflyer. As u can see the blog has been under construction for a about a day. We are almost done. We just need to fix the blog title because it went to half the size for some reason. My friend Misskaytea from twitter is giving away here non member penguin. This is what she wanted me to tell you guys:

im givin awa my non member penguin for a coin code. its 740days old. lost of clothes if it becomes a member and still if it dosnt.ninja post card from mimo777 post cards from alot of CP events. I used 2card Justic codes on it so there a cards. and boook code. can u postthis in a post on ur blog please! Ill give it to the person whooffers me the most codes,starting at 1 COIN code,not CJ code thanx!oh and LOTS of furniture and a freddyp9 add :) Name:Purlpe Moon

-misskaytea

Ok so thats what she said. you can follow her on twitter at www.twitter.com/misskaytea .
Good luck getting the penguin.

-The Ghostflyer

0 comments:

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP