Friday, November 6, 2009

New Club Penguin Fire Quest Coming Soon!!!!!



Hello fans its the Ghostflyer! All u card-jitsu fans out there are going to start screaming when u here this!!! Sensei has came out with a game called Card-Jitsu Fire!!! U need to be a member and u need to master the element of fire! I love fire its my favorite element! I got to become a member again so i could do this new element of fire quest that is coming soon! My friend SaraApril video taped the video of the new element of fire video! Check it out!!!




Pretty SWEET i know! You can watch the official video at:

http://www.clubpenguin.com/card-jitsu/

That is not it to get excited about! There is MORE!!! Club Penguin even came out with SWEET new card jitsu cards you can buy at your local wallmart, target, and toys"r"us!!!! This is what the package looks like!!!



Thats even more SWEETNESS!!! I need to get myself a pack of those too! Card-Jitsu is probable the coolest thing on club penguin now!

When the Master "The Fire Element Quest" comes out we are going to have a SWEET GHOSTFLYER FIRE PARTY!!! Sounds good? I think this new member quest thing is going to be the coolest thing club penguin has released in a few months! What do u guys think?

-The Ghostflyer

0 comments:

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP