Friday, July 24, 2009

Club Penguin Color Vote Has Started!


Hello everybody its me the Ghostflyer. I am here to tell u the club penguin color vote has started! All of you can now vote for the next new color! The voting booth is in the forest. I have not voted yet but my sisters ort6 and ort3 and me might go and vote tomorrow. I herd that the voting booths are really packed on some of the servers. There are also 3 new post cards you can send out to your friends to tell each other which color to vote for! I am going to send some of those letters to some of the people on my friends list. What are u guys going to vote for and if u voted already what color did u pick?

-The Ghostflyer

0 comments:

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP