Friday, July 3, 2009

TB7 NEEDS HELP!!!

Hey ppl!! It's me once again, Tigerbob7!! I rlly need your help!!! Since i moved houses, the paint color of my room is hideous!! It's cream and cream isnt bad, but the whole house color is cream so it looks bad!! So my sister and me are gonna paint r rooms!! My sis already got her color but its me who doesnt have the color!!! SO CAN U PLZ HELP ME!!!( i need the color and design) You can put a comment or email it to us at gtjw@live.ca!!!

P.S- I like blue but im open to all colors!! Make sure its not TOO dark or TOO light!!!

THX!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

tigerbob7 i think you should paint it a blueish-green color

ghostflyer said...

tb7 u should paint it red and dark blue

t-pink said...

blue, green, or red r fawesome colors

peacelvr22 said...

orange or green!

t-pink said...

or white/black i dunno

ort6 GTJW's secretary said...

you should tottaly paint your room red,green or black my favourite coulors

Jimbolinie said...

totally green

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP