Thursday, July 2, 2009

TB7 Going On Vacation!!

Hey there all vacation crazy ppl!! It's me the one and only Tiger going on vacation!! That's why i havn't put up much posts on the blog and you have to pardon me but i was packing and unpackinGhostflyer" for helping me put some posts on!! The place which im gonna go to is.... UNKNOWN as well as when im gonna be back!! SO I will most likly not gonna be able to put a post on the blog or on twitter for i shall be lookin at the "view"!!!
So as they say in the Carribean (hint hint) or at least i think this is wat they say......

Asta Valista!!!
things to the new home and packing things to go on vacation!! So you have to pardon me and thank "The

0 comments:

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP