Saturday, July 4, 2009

RE: TB7 NEEDS HELP!!

MMMM!! Those colors like black are a bit, i dont know, bit too dark dont u think!!! And colors like orange are too much funky!! It's not like we r in the disco age again!! But thanks because readin all those colors made me combine them or at least combine a few colors and i got a GOLDISH CREAM!!! I think im gonna stick to that!! So u could still help me pick a desing!! I had an idea of checkered with circles!! So like one wall is checkered and everythin else is circles!! Tell me if tat idea is good!!

LOOKIN TOWARDS ALL UR CRAZY IDEAS

Tigerbob7

TB7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya that is a cool designe but you can also put like squares

king sir said...

u should make the design of a tiger on one of the walls because u are tigerbob7

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP