Friday, July 10, 2009

New Club Penguin Stuff And More!

Hello fans I'm back from my short vacation! I will talk more about that on my secret site later. If you start to look around club penguin you will see that they are starting to set up for music jam! The play Ruby and the Rube has came back to the stage! This means there is a new catalog! Too bad i cant buy anything from the catalog because i am not a member. For that shirt picking contest that splatter shirt won. I also herd of this new online game called webosaurs its like club penguin but u use dinosaurs instead of penguins! I am going to sign up for that soon. U guys need to sign up so we could have a party soon!

-The Ghostflyer

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got to make one

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP