Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ghostflyer's New Idea And New Club Penguin News!

Hello everybody its the Ghostflyer. I was at my grandparents house and i thought of a pretty sweet idea. I was thinking i draw a picture of a hat with the GTJW colors on it red, blue, green, orange. Then i will send it in to Planet Cazmo or Chobots and ask them if they can put our idea of the hat into the catalog on the game! If they are not going to give us our own server on the game they might let us put our idea in the catalog. That's my new idea! Now for the new Club penguin news. This week the penguin times news paper was late coming out. It was suppose to come out Thursday but came out today instead. If you look in it you will see something about Gary trying to fix the windows in the underground area where u see fish swimming bye before the windows break and flood the club penguin island! This is a hint to what the next party's going to be. I will not tell u what party they are talking about. I want to see if u can get it. I will be telling u more about this tomorrow. Also club penguin staff will be announcing which color won the club penguin color vote some time next week! That's all the news for today fans. I will post again tomorrow so don't forget to come an see what tomorrows news is here at the GTJW blog. SEE U SOON!

- The Ghostflyer

0 comments:

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP