Sunday, July 26, 2009

HELP GTJW GET THERE SERVER!

Hey its me the Ghostflyer. Fans me and the GTJW Crew really need your help. Me and Tigerbob7 have been sending emails to the people that work for Chobots and Webosaurs asking them for a GTJW server. If they give us a server we have a few names for it. Some of the names we thought of is GTJW Island, GTJW Pradice, GTJW Street, and GTJW Park. My personal favorite is GTJW Island. If we get our own server we will be having partys on there all the time! To help us get our server all u guys need to do is send emails to chobots and webosaurs trying to convince them to make us our server. This is your task I give to you. I hope u guys all help us make gtjw's new server where we will hang out with you guys all the time! We can do this guys we just need your help!

-The Ghostflyer

0 comments:

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP