Thursday, July 16, 2009

Music Jam Starts Tomorrow!

Hello guys its the Ghostflyer. U guys are probably wondering why I havent posted in a few days. Well I was on a short vacation and i was hoping there would be free internet acsess there but there wasn't. Oh and u guys Music Jam starts tomorrow! Are u guys excited? I am! Me and my sister Ort6 are going to go check it out. I hope the free thing they give out for non-members isn't another hat because thats all they ever give out! If they give out a shirt i promis you guys that i will go on club penguin with my penguin the color pink and looking like a girl penguin with my girl clothes on! LoL that would look funny! The Ghostflyer in pink! Oh u guys there is now going to be two back stages one at the usuall stage where the instrements are in the light house and in the night club someware! This years Music Jam looks pretty Cool! When i am on I will be hanging out on GTJW's server snow angel. I hope i see u guys there.

-The Ghostflyer

0 comments:

About My Blog

This site is owned by Ghostflyer and Keno777. Gravitron201 is the new president of thsi site

  © Ghostflyer Blog by theghostflyer 2009

Back to TOP